Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

SURPRISE!

This is the second time today I have had the chance to craft and blog. I seem to be doing this a heck of a lot lately. I love it, crafting is so relaxing and thank God my children are both well behaved and one of them is just as interested in "Inkin' it Up!" (as Cameron calls it) as me. 


You Tube is fabulous! Am I allowed to mention them? If not, I am sure someone will let me know. I have a lot to thank them for; if it were not for them I would never have found Stampin' Up!


It was Dawn Griffith who I began to follow those 8 months ago and she sparked my interest in paper crafting! I just love her work and enthusiasm and as far as I am concerned she is my Stampin' Up! idol.


So, my next project is her original idea, a Surprise Pop Up card. Pop, (yep, pun intended) on over to You Tube and type that in, you should find the video.

Click on the picture for a close look.




Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink: Pixie Pink and Basic Grey
Stamp Sets: Fun and Fast Notes and Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Scallop Edge Circle Punch
Non Stampin' Up!: Colouring pencils, ribbon

1 comment:

Kaz Hall said...

Stunning card Alex love this one may have to give this one a gomyself

kazx