Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

A BIT OF EXCITEMENT!

As a new Demo, I have to say that what I am about to tell you caused my jaw to hit the ground quite hard. I had only just begun to get used to the Stampin' Up! way. But as a lover of all things crafty, the shock soon left and was replaced by sheer excitement and now impatience! 


Within the next 6 months Stampin' Up! will be bidding farewell to their famous Colour Families plus the neutral pack and replacing them with 4 new Colour Collections.


Some of the old colours will be staying put but some will be leaving us I'm afraid. This means that come October when the new Idea book and Catalogue is released you will no longer be able to get hold of some your old favourites. But fear not, dry your tears folks because that still leaves you with 6 months to stock up! 


Here is a snap of all the colours that will be leaving us and all the new colours that will be joining the party! 




Ohhh, I can't wait!!
I'm off to dream about my new ink pads.



  

No comments: