Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

FEELING BLUE

You wouldn't think it but this crafting lark really does keep me up half the night sometimes. I get an idea and can't sleep or get much else done until I have had a play with my stash and put it all together. Last night I was up for hours visualising layout after layout of cards in blue and orange. I have a rather nice set of luggage under my eyes today I can tell you!

I have finally gotten a moment to do a bit of crafting today and here it is...




Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White and Only Orange
Stamp Sets: "Its Beautiful" and Stampin' Around wheel " A Beautiful Thing"
Ink:Versa Mark, Brilliant Blue and Only Orange
Accessories: Silver Brads and 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon and corner rounder
Non Stampin' Up!: Stapler.

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Very pretty, you do make some lovely projects using these stamp sets. Love the colour combo too. Think I might try it!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the blue and orange together and your ribbon treatment. Hope Cameron's better now!