Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

Another three posts in one day!


I have had my Spiral punch for a few weeks now and I can't say that I have used it much. Punches are my absolute favourite Stampin' Up! toys (I have my eye one to order as we speak) but I was at a loss as to what to do with this one really. 


So, I sat for a bit, had a play and came up with this.




Now the card itself is called a Side Step card, isn't it cute? A great way to show off those yummy stamps I think! Its been around for a while now, I wish I knew who thought it up originally. If your reading, many thanks!


The idea was inspired by my kiddies; Cameron and Ava. I am always taking photos or making movies with them as the stars. Something to embarrass them with when they get older!





I have stuck the first "valley" together as you can see above, this made the first film strip pop up a bit more.




Cardstock: Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Sets: All in the Family and A Beautiful Thing
Accessories: Silver Brads, Spiral Punch

Ta Ta for now.

-X-

3 comments:

Jo said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!!

Jo
x

Loraine Arderne said...

This is gorgeous. Do you have the measurements for this side step card - I've been looking for them for a while now!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous idea Alex, I love this!