Pages

Saturday 17 April 2010

BIRTHDAY BALLOONS

Cadbury Caramel and a cup of tea for brekky, what a fabulous way to start the day! I feel dreadful and so I thought I would treat myself and while baby Ava is napping and Cameron is watching some noisy kids show in the living room; I thought I'd buckle down to a bit of card making.


Its lovely and sunny outside and so I thought a bright and cheery card would go down quite well. 
Click on the pictures for a closer look



Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue and Green Galore
Ink: Green Galore, Basic Grey, Brilliant Blue
Stamp Set: All in the Family and Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Corner rounder, 1 1/4" circle punch
Non Stampin' Up!: Silver gel pen, colouring pencils

 

1 comment:

Julie Allain said...

Oh Alex this is fabulous!!