Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

GET WELL SOON ALEX

I am trying desperately to stay positive but I am so ill its unreal. I still have this nasty chest infection so I am coughing my little heart out! Its giving me an awesome tummy ache and headache. My throat is so sore and I have even picked up a bout of conjunctivitis!

I wish I knew how to take care of myself. The trouble is I can't bare a messy house, got to make sure these kiddies have something decent to eat and baby Ava still needs her mummy. So, in order to cheer myself up I have made myself this get well soon card, hoorah!

Click on the photos for a closer look.













Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Green Galore
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations and A Good Egg
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Designer series Paper
Non Stampin' Up!: Ribbon, brads




3 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Lovely Alex...... you should rest,((((hugs))))) hope you feel bettersoon xxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Hooray to you! That's a brilliant card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Poor you Alex. Nice to see you are getting a bit of crafting therapy!