Pages

Saturday 24 April 2010

A BIRTHDAY TREAT

This idea came to me whilst scoffing a rather large ice-cream courtesy of Mr Whippy; I had forgotten just how utterly tasty they were. I haven't had one since I was a wee girl and as the sun is shining and the temperature seems to be creeping into the dizzy heights I thought I would treat myself and Cameron to two of the biggest I have ever seen complete with chocolate sauce!


Anyhoo, here it is, a "birthday treat" or whatever treat you like. There are so may fabulous stamp sets to choose from you can tailor this project to any occasion!


Click on the photos for a closer look.









As you can see there is room for both a card and a gift card (just my Tesco club card here, nothing too exciting). I have been looking at ways in which to combine the two ideas.


For posting, you may want to use ribbon for the handle instead of cardstock. 


Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White and Kraft
Ink: Real Red
Stamp Sets: Fun and Fast Notes, Cheers and Wishes
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, Eyelet border punch, Designer series paper, paper piercing tool and Hodgepodge hardware
Non Stampin' Up: Red Ribbon


3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Great idea Alex! The gift card bag I mean, not the ice cream although hmmm - might just see what's in the freezer...

Sassy Stamper said...

What a gorgeous card idea..love it!

Loraine Arderne said...

Clever girl! I like this one a lot.