Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2010

MY OH MY

No crafting today...


What is it they say? "Stampin' Up! is a girl''s best friend" Sorry? They've never said that? Well in that case, I am coining the phrase!


Mr. UPS brought me a package today, filled to the brim with Stampin' Up! treasures for me to salivate over! 


I've got some punches (my absolute favourite SU! toys), a pack of Hodgepodge, designer series paper, ink pads, 12 x12 and A4 (textured and plain), two stamp sets (ohhhh, Circle Circus), a Mat pack, a paper piercing tool, Aqua Painters, two way glue pen; loads of bits cluttering up my kitchen floor!


I can't tell you just how exciting it is to get new crafting materials, tools and accessories and being fairly new to Stampin' Up! and crafting, all these bits will allow me to stretch my imagination just that little bit further. 


Jump, jump, skip, hop!



 

No comments: