Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.

I almost didn't make it on today folks, I am still quite ill. Break out the violins!


Whilst baby Ava was napping I sat in bed (a total rarity) trawling the many crafty blog's I follow; and was inspired once again by my fellow "Pink Lady" Vicky, I thought I would set to work making a masculine card of my own.


Thank goodness for her hints and tips! I always seem to find cards for men difficult and these seem to have helped me along the way. 



Cardstock: Going Gray, More Mustard, Old Olive (textured) and Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus and Fun and Fast Notes (sentiment)
Accessories: Dimensionals and a hole punch


Ta Ta for now


-X-

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Cant believe you're still sick Alex. Get better soon you hear. This is a lovely card for a man - so simple and masculine.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is great - some of my favourite colours and I love the tab at the side. I'm very proud to be mentioned on your gorgeous new-look blog. Vx