Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

AND FINALLY...

Third blog and final entry for the day, I think it's safe to say that I am thoroughly addicted to all this! 

The children are in bed, the house is nice and tidy and instead of watching television I am in the kitchen tinkering away.

Isn't this Easel card the cutest? I love the colours and it was super quick and easy to put together. Unfortunately, the stamp set I got the circles (frames) from is now retired but I adore it, so couldn't resist.

Click on the picture for a closer look.


Cardstock: Pixie Pink and Lovely Lilac
Ink: Basic Grey, Pixie Pink and Brilliant Blue
Stamp Sets: Cheers and Wishes (sentiment) and Vintage Labels (retired)
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch
Non Stampin' Up!: Button

Night, Night!

1 comment:

Kaz Hall said...

WoW!!Alex you have been sooo busy!! love these easel cards yours looks fab!
kazxx