Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yes, you read it write...Merry Christmas! Well not really but here it is, my very first Christmas card for the year. 


This card came about purely by accident. I was playing about trying to make a Joy fold card (watch this space) and it ended up a bit cock eyed, so with a bit of clever snipping here and there I came up with this instead. Not a traditional card granted but a bit of fun none the less!


There was no green in the original design so I added that also, HO, HO, HO! 





A bit if SNAIL adhesive on show here!

I used my Stampin' Up! corner rounder to achieve this scallop edge. I removed the paper guard and I  butted the card right in. I then began to punch, overlapping the punched spaces slightly. I hope I've explained that well enough.

Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White and Glorious Green
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green
Stamp Sets: A Beautiful Thing, Fun and Fast Notes and Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Designer Series Paper and Corner Rounder

TA TA for now.

-X-

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Merry WHAT?...........Dont start that already. Christmas is meant to be ages away. Ha, ha. Love the new design blog by the way.