Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

SPRING FLOWERS

So, I sat at my little craft table (aka the kitchen diner), its scattered with yet more "scraps", some lollipop sticks, scented tea candles and various stamp sets. I have set myself the challenge of using these bits. I do like challenges, I think it helps to keep my crafting fresh. However, after almost 30 minutes of staring blankly in to the distance and wishing Ava would wake up so I would have to hurry away; I came up with this! What do you think?



I think these would make cute "Thank you's" for almost any occasion and of course with Stampin' Up's! four colour families (page 6 and 7 of the Idea book and catalogue), the colour combinations are too numerous to mention. And because the candles are scented the recipient will get a little extra surprise! 

Cardstock: Whisper White and Glorious Green
Ink: Pixie Pink and Green Galore,Glorious Green
Stamp Set: "A Beautiful Thing"
Accessories: Silver elastic cord and Small flat Cello bag
Non Stampin' Up! bits: Lollipop stick (inked with Glorious Green) and scented tea candle

 

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Now I KNOW I left a comment on here earlier today - where has it gone? These flowers are really cute Alex. Good idea.