Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

OH, SWAPS!

One of the really cool things about being a Demo are the swaps! We share examples of the bits and pieces we have made in a bid to collect ideas to inspire both ourselves and our customers.

I have just been working on two swap pieces for a new Demo pal of mine, Kazz. We are both new actually and only have a small selection of stamp sets and accessories so these swaps will help build our sample's stash! 


Kazz doesn't have "Fun and Fast Notes" or " Good Egg" stamp sets so I have made these...


Simple...But I thought this was a great way to show you folks just how easy it all is!
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Stamp Set: "Fun and Fast Notes" and "A Good Egg"
Accessories: 1 3/8 circle Punch




I decided to go with this background as it was way for me to ease myself in to using my Stampin Pastels in a more "elaborate" way. The result, a cheery, customised background!
Cardstock: Whisper White
 Ink: Versa Mark
 Pastel colours: Pixie Pink, Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise. 


Here is the finished swap, simple but very cute even if I do say so myself, LOL!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Green Galore, Glorious Green, Summer Sun
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark
Pastel colours of chick: Brocade Blue and Summer Sun
Stamp Set: "A Good Egg"

No comments: