Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

ONE DOWN...

Many more to go! Today I held my very first workshop! It was so much fun and boy, have I learnt a lot! The best laid plans always go to waste, isn't that what they say?


The ladies were so bubbly and always cracking jokes that the workshop outline that I had planned to work with quickly went flying out of the window! Never fear though, I still managed to talk about all the important bits and Stampin' Up! just sold itself!

"My ladies" were so impressed with the exceptional quality that Stampin' Up! offer and had a great time stamping, sticking and filling their mini Easter baskets (Make and Take) with choccy eggs! 

I have another workshop booking too, yipee!

If your reading, thank you ladies, it was an absolute blast! I hope to share Stampin' Up! with you again soon. 


2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations Alex - it looks fantastic! Wish I'd been there! Vx

Emma Harrison said...

It looks very impressive! I like to think that you ordered your table and chairs specifically to best showcase your SU stuff - looks much better than my battered pine table, lol!