After spending time with my Upline recently, I seemed to have caught the scrapbook bug. She has warned me though, "scrapping" is extremely addictive and too much of it may lead to a serious lack of interest in...Well, anything else!
So here it is, a simple layout to show all you newbies that you don't need much to get a great result!
- A beautiful Thing stamp set
- Stampin' Pastels
- Tempting Turquoise cardstock
- Regal Rose cardstock-stamped with the solid flower from set in Pixie Pink ink
- Whisper White cardstock-stamped with the larger flower from set in Versa Mark ink. The stamped image was then dusted with a Stampin' Pastel.
- 1 3/4 circle punch (although any will do)