Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

PHEW!

I really should be renamed "Superwomen" women you know, LOL!  My little boy Cameron is full of cold, his eyes are all puffy and red (I am sure he has conjunctivitis too) and he still just wants to go outside and play football. Poor kid, I have had to force him to stay in bed with DVD's, home baked banana loaf and unlimited play on his PSP; a rarity I promise you. The PSP bit I mean!

Anyhoo, while running up and down looking after him, jiggling baby Ava on my hip, stuffing copious amounts of laundry into the washing machine and baking the banana loaf, I managed to make these!


More swaps but this time for my mate in all things "crafty", Loraine over there in Shropshire. She doesn't have the "All in the Family or "A Good Egg" stamp sets, I hope she likes them. 

The first, you will all have seen in my blog entry for 4 March, but I have used the flower stamp from "A Good Egg" for the background instead of the "Its Beautiful" wheel.


Cardstock: Gable Green and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Green Galore and Brilliant Blue 
Stampin' Pastels: Brocade Blue and Barely Banana 
Accessories:1/4! Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon and 1 3/8 circle punch

Swap Number 2

Cardstock: Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Real Red
Stamp set: "All in the Family" and  "Fun and Fast Notes" (sentiment)

I just adore these little family stamps, so cute! 

They are winging their way over to you Loraine and should be with you early next week!

 

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Alex, you're a jem! Thanks a million, I love them already and I dont even have them in my grubby paws yet. I'll get on with yours this week and send them over.

Dawn said...

Nice idea, not seen Pez for ages now