Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

All Chrismassy!

Not sure if that is even a word but I like it, tee hee!


Right well I thought I'd dig some very cute snaps of a baby Cameron and do a bit of scrapbooking. He was just so gorgeous as a baby (more handsome now) and looked exactly like Ava Quaver!


This is a 6x6 layout, I find that if I stick to this size I am less put off by the vast amount of space to work with and besides as you well know I am one for instant gratification! Long drawn out projects bore me I'm afraid.



Again, my mate Vicky Hayes inspired this creation. 

What do you think?

Ta Ta for now.

-X-

2 comments:

Nessie said...

How lovely is that? And the picture is sooo cute...

Vicky Hayes said...

I don't think I deserve any credit! Your layout is great Alex and I love the Ho Ho Ho in the scallop frames. I love 6x6 albums too - perfect for the time challenged crafter!